Lamp Harp Kit Custom
Custom Lamp Harp Kit for Every Need
Looking for a custom lamp harp Kit for all your lighting needs? Look no further! Our factory specializes in manufacturing high quality square light harps to your unique specifications. We offer a full range of customization services to ensure your luminaire is the perfect match for your lighting fixtures.
Our team of experts is dedicated to manufacturing high quality, durable lamp harps to exceed your expectations. Trust us to deliver personalized service and exceptional results. Contact us today to start customizing your light harp kit!
Custom Lamp Harp Kit Color
We offer four styles hot sell lamp harp kit in brass, antique-brass, nickel, and black colors. The factory uses advanced technology and strict quality control to manufacture personalized square lamp harps. Our team can customize according to your requirements and designs, providing high quality, durable and reasonably priced products and services. If you need a custom color lamp harp kit, please contact us and we will provide you with the best solution.
Expert Purchase, Competitive Price
-- Our Unmatched Advantage
Frequently Asked Questions?
To measure a lamp harp, you'll need a tape measure.
1. First, remove the lampshade from the lamp.
2. Measure the height of the harp from the bottom of the base to the top of the harp point.
3. Measure the distance between the two harp arms attached to the light socket. This will give you the width of the harp.
4. You can also measure the distance between the two harp arms on the top of the harp for greater accuracy.
5. Finally, make a note of the attachment type for the harp. Some harps have a threaded attachment that screws onto the light socket, while others snap onto the light socket.
By taking these measurements and noting the attachment type, you should be able to find the correct replacement harp for your light.
To remove the harp from the lamp, follow these steps:
1. Remove the lampshade and bulb from the light fixture.
2. Locate the harp base. This is the U-shaped piece of metal that fits over the screw on the lamp holder and holds the harp in place.
3. Squeeze the harp base with your fingers or pliers to loosen it from the socket head screws.
4. Gently pull the harp up to remove it from the socket. If the harp is stuck, try swinging it back and forth while pulling it up.
If it's still stuck, you may need to use pliers to wiggle and loosen it slightly. Be careful not to damage the lamp or harp in the process.
To determine the size of harp you need for your lamp, you can measure the distance from the base of the lamp base to the point where the lampshade sits on the harp. This measurement should be about 1/2 to 2/3 the height of the shade.
For example, if your shade is 12 inches tall, the distance from the bottom of the socket to where the shade sits on the harp should be about 6 to 8 inches.
Once you have this measurement, you can subtract an inch from it to find the proper harp size. For example, if the size is 6 inches, you will need a 5 inch harp.
Alternatively, you can take the shade to a home improvement or lighting store and have the clerk help you find the right harp size.
To determine the correct size for your lamp harp, you first need to measure the height of the lamp holder from the bottom of the lamp holder to the bottom of the lamp holder itself. This measurement should not include any decorative elements that may be on the bottom of the plinth.
Once you have this measurement, you can add 1-2 inches to it to find the proper harp size. For example, if your light base measures 12 inches from the bottom of the light base to the bottom of the base, you will add 1-2 inches to get a harp size of 13-14 inches.
It's important to note that if your shade is too small for your lamp base, you may need to choose a larger harp size to accommodate the larger shade. Also, be sure to choose a harp with the right curvature to fit the shape of your light base.
You can also take the lamp base and shade to a home improvement or lighting store and have the clerk help you find the right size for your harp.
To replace a lighthouse, you'll need a few tools:
- A light harp of the right size (make sure it's the same size as the previous harp)
- a new lampshade (if you want to replace it)
Here are the steps to replace a lamp harp:
1. Unplug the bulb and remove the lamp cover.
2. Locate the base of the harp where the light socket is attached. The harp is a metal piece with two curved arms attached to the light base.
3. Using pliers, gently squeeze the two arms of the harp together to remove it from the socket. The harp should come out easily.
4. Take the new harp, attach the arm to the light socket by inserting the arm into the socket and release. Make sure it fits snugly.
5. Finally, put the lampshade on the new harp and adjust it to a suitable height.
That's it! Your lamp harp has been successfully replaced and your lampshade is now securely attached to the lamp.
The most common lamp harps measure between 7-9 inches. However, lamp harps can vary in size and are available in different lengths ranging from 4 inches to 15 inches. It is important to measure the distance between the lamp base and the shade bracket to determine the correct size harp needed for the lamp.